Powrtouch Fitting Evolution Sider Covers (Old Style)
A guide to fitting and removing Evolution side covers.
Fitting The Cover
1) Position the cover ensuring the rectangular cross member insert & spigots line up with the Locating holes on the lower carriage of the mover
2) Carefully push the cover into position until they stop.
NOTE: The covers should slide into position without the use of excess force that could cause damage to the cover, particularly to the spigots.
3) Then gently tap until the location clips are fully located. You should feel these click into place. Ensure the cover overlaps the inner grey metalwork (as shown below).
Removing The Cover
1) Gently tap the back of the cover to release the location clips
2) You can now gently pull off the cover
Information from Powrtouch.com
PLEASE NOTE: The Motor Mover manufacturer deals with any problems that may arise, and will send out their own engineer if required, T&C apply.
While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information on these pages has been obtained from reliable sources, Adventure Leisure Vehicles Ltd is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information on this page is provided “as is”, with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will Adventure Leisure Vehicles Ltd including employees be liable to you or anyone else for the decision made or action taken in reliance on the information on these pages or for any consequential, special or similar damages.