• websitemedia/9462/websiteImages/d4b9f258-acbe-465a-8df9-6de0660c991b.jpg
  • Cafe Bar

    Relax and Recharge at Our Cafe Bar

    A Warm Welcome Awaits You

    Take a moment to unwind in the welcoming ambiance of our showroom's Cafe Bar at Adventure Leisure Vehicles. Indulge in a hot cup of specialty tea or coffee while you explore our range of leisure vehicles. It's the perfect spot to relax and ponder your next adventure.

    Supporting St John's Hospice with Every Sip

    At our Cafe Bar, each beverage you enjoy helps support a heartfelt cause. We encourage donations to St John's Hospice, our chosen charity, which offers essential palliative care to our local community. Your choice to drink with us at Adventure Leisure Vehicles is more than just a moment of relaxation; it's a gesture of kindness, contributing to the compassionate work of St John's Hospice and making a positive impact with every sip.

    Rijo42 Red Coffee: A Symphony of Flavours

    Savour the intense flavours of our Rijo42 Red Coffee, a blend of the finest Arabica beans from Brazil, Nicaragua, Mexico, Guatemala, and Ethiopia. Grown at high altitudes, these beans offer a rich, concentrated taste. Choose from our variety of coffee styles:

    • Espresso
    • Espresso Macchiato
    • Latte Macchiato
    • Short White
    • CafĂ© au Lait
    • Americano
    • Cappuccino

    Twinings Tea: A Heritage of Quality

    Experience the exquisite range of Twinings Tea, a brand synonymous with quality since 1706. From classic Earl Grey to invigorating fruit infusions, our selection caters to all tastes:

    • Everyday
    • Pure Green Tea
    • Earl Grey
    • Matcha Green Tea with Cranberry & Lime
    • Lemon & Ginger
    • Pure Camomile
    • Cranberry & Raspberry
    • Infuso Orange, Mango & Cinnamon

    Indulgent Hot Chocolate

    For those with a sweet tooth, our hot chocolate is a must-try. Rich and mature, it strikes the perfect balance of flavour, not too sweet, just pure indulgence.

    • Normal
    • Chocomilk

    St John's Hospice: Caring for Our Community

    St John's Hospice., our chosen charity, has been a beacon of care and support since 1986. Covering North Lancashire, South Lakes, and parts of North Yorkshire, they rely on community support for 70% of their funding. By enjoying a beverage at our Cafe Bar and donating, you're helping us support this vital local service.

    They receive 30% of their core funding from the NHS, for the remaining 70% they rely on the amazing local community and fundraising efforts.

    St John's Hospice North Lancashire and South Lakes is a charitable incorporated organisation registered in England with charity number 1157030