• ALV Customer Rally 2021

    Every year Adventure Leisure Vehicles arranges a big Rally weekend for customers who have purchased, and still own a Leisure Vehicle from us. 

    This year’s Summer Rally will take place over the weekend of Friday 17th – Sunday 19th September 2021, and we are hoping you will be able to join us once again at the fantastic Pennine View Caravan Park, Kirkby Stephen, Cumbria. There will be live entertainment and activities, plus time for everyone to socialise together with like-minded people. 

    Pennine View Park is a family-run caravan and camp site on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park, a mile from the centre of the historic market town of Kirkby Stephen. Sitting at the midway point of the Coast to Coast route,  and are only a short drive from both the Lake District National Park, and the North Pennines, meaning that there are lots of walks and cycle routes nearby catering for all tastes.

    The Park inhabits a historical railway goods yard and still has a few subtle hints to its history on site. They have a small playground for the young ones, free Wi-Fi (for the older ones!), a small essentials shop in reception, a covered washing-up area, a launderette and washrooms with free hot showers and disabled facilities. 

     


    Saturday Night Theme

    On the Saturday night of the Rally we have a themed event with food and live music to suit. This time we have gone with a nautical theme, but with a twist... It literally can be anything you would be wearing at sea, on a cruise ship, fishing boat or pirate ship even! Here are some ideas:

    • Crew
    • Stowaway
    • Captain
    • Engineer
    • Fisherman
    • Pilot (Could be an aircraft carrier)
    • Black Tie
    • Evening Wear
    • Croupier
    • Waiter
    • Cleaner
    • Kids Entertainers
    • Band Member
    • Show girls
    • Singers
    • Vintage Swimwear
    • Cook

    The theme isn't compulsory, but just adds to the fun of the evening. Let your imagination run wild...


    Fundraising

    We'll be fundraising for St John's Hospice over the Customer Rally weekend, in memory of our Finance Director David, who sadly passed away on the 29th July 2019 and is greatly missed.

    On the Saturday of the Rally, Rick, our Digital Marketing Manager who is also David’s surviving Civil Partner, will be doing a tandem Parachute Jump for St John’s Hospice, (Weather conditions permitting) at the Black Knights Parachute Centre not far from Lancaster.

    A note from Rick

    David really did go through so much, but the care and support from all the staff at St John's hospice was truly amazing and inspirational. We would talk a lot when he was in the Hospice, and he wanted me to help them as much as possible once he had passed, as they helped him, myself, and the whole family… So, jumping out of a plane seems like a sensible idea.

    Any donation would be gratefully received, you can sponsor online here: www.justgiving.com/fundraising/djrickparker or by using the collection boxes on site at Pennine View....Thank you.

    About St John's Hospice

    St John’s Hospice is a local charity which provides free palliative care to patients with life shortening conditions. Their services cover a population area of 250,000 people in North Lancashire, South Lakes and parts of North Yorkshire. They have been caring for our community every minute of every day since 1986. They receive 30% of their core funding from the NHS, for the remaining 70% they rely on the amazing local community and fundraising efforts. 

    David Rowell
    21/01/1957 - 29/07/2019

    St John's Hospice North Lancashire and South Lakes is a charitable incorporated organisation registered in England with charity number 1157030

    Rally Details

    Date: Friday 17 to Sunday 19 September 2021

    Venue: Pennine View Park, Station Road, Kirkby Stephen, Cumbria, CA17 4SZ

    Cost: 2x nights camping, evening entertainment, 2x suppers and drinks of your choice (wine, prosecco, beer and soft drinks), just £40 per person (adults and children)

    For more information, please contact [email protected] or call 01539 624141

    Please note: Due to the popularity of this event and limited pitches available we are unable to issue refunds.

    Contact Us