Buccaneer Commodore Caravan
The luxurious Buccaneer Commodore from Elddis is a twin-axle, four berth caravan with a luxurious double bedroom and a spacious living area. This layout, with a split-style washroom and centrally located kitchen, is popular with couples and families. High-spec features, such as a fully-lined shower cubicle, a fully-equipped kitchen and a stargazer rooflight make this caravan a real home-from-home wherever in the world you might be.
Up front, the Buccaneer Commodore has a spacious living area, made even more roomy thanks to the 8ft width of the caravan. Comfortable bench seating makes room for everyone and natural light floods the interior during the day through large windows and skylights. In the evening, a sophisticated lighting system kicks in to create a cosy atmosphere. Grade III thermal insulation and luxurious ALDE underfloor heating gives you the freedom to travel at any time of the year.
The luxurious double bedroom can be found at the rear of the caravan and features an extremely comfortable retractable transverse fixed bed. This comes with a sumptuous lightweight, anti-allergy mattress to ensure you always get a great night’s sleep. The lounge converts into a second bedroom, with ‘Easy Glide’ technology making the set up quick and easy.
The bathroom is located amidships and features a split-style layout with a washroom to one side and a shower room on the other. This configuration means that it can be used as a family bathroom or can be closed off from the living area to create an ensuite. The washroom features a toilet, washbasin, heated towel rail and a backlit mirror. The shower cubicle is fully lined and features a powerful EcoCamel showerhead which is economical with water.
As with all of Elddis’ Buccaneer caravans, the kitchen comes fully fitted with a wide range of high specification appliances. You’ll find a stylish Black Gloss oven, grill and dual fuel hob along with a fitted microwave. There’s plenty of room in the impressive 155L Dometic fridge freezer and large cupboards and drawers provide ample storage space. Cooking on the road has never been easier.
Buccaneer Commodore Technical Specifications
- All models 8ft-wide
- E&P Remote-control self-levelling – effortlessly level in just 2 minutes!
- AL-KO Chassis with AKS 3004 stabiliser and ATC
- ‘StrongLite Aluminium one-piece sides in ‘Diamond Silver’
- NEW Graphics
- 100W Solar panel
- Aero privacy flush-fit double-glazed side windows with pleated blinds and flyscreen
- Balanced wheels
- AL-KO Diamond Standard wheel lock(s)
- Spare wheel and underslung carrier
- External gas barbecue point with new easy-Slide chariot-style socket
- Exterior access locker door with 230V socket
- Shower and Rinse®
- Sky-Scape panoramic sunroof
- Stargazer rooflight
- Improved Alde 24-hr multi-programmable central and water heating system. Runs on gas, electric (up to 3.15KW) or both with new easy-to-use LCD touchscreen control with night-time display setting. Now with automotive-standard Glycol G13 Antifreeze coolant.
- UNIQUE Alde Underfloor Heating
- ALDE Load Monitor – never trip out your electrics!
- Grade III Thermal Insulation for year-round use
- Sumptuous 'Samarkand' ActivCare + Pet Friendly upholstery in hi-performance, lightweight construction, with 4 x co-ordinating scatter as standard and 4 x armrests as standard
- (Leather Upholstery option available)
- Stylish, improved low level LED lighting
- Duel fuel hob
- Multi-speed Omnivent
- 40L On-board water tank – gives 80L continuous water supply
- Aquasource water line
- EcoCamel water-saving shower
- Clothes dryer in shower cubicle
- Domestic-style heated towel rail
- Back-lit bathroom vanity mirror
- Retractable bed – creating 400mm extra floorspace in daytime mode
|Wheel Rim Size||5 1/2Jx14 5x112|
|Tyre Size||175/65 R14 90|
|Internal Length||6390mm / 21'10"|
|External Length||6980mm / 22'11"|
|Shipping Length||8160mm / 26'9"|
|Overall Width Inc Wing Mirrors||2450mm / 8'00"|
|Overall Height||2635mm / 8'8"|
|Maximum Headroom||1950mm / 6'5"|
|Internal Width||2308mm / 7'7"|
|Awning Size||10900mm / 35'9"|
|Front Beds||2 x Single 720mm x 1805mm / 2'4" x 5'11" or 1 x Double 2120mm x 1435mm / 6'11" x 4'8"|
|Rear Beds||Fixed Double 1346mm x 1900mm / 4'5" x 6'3"|
|Maximum Hitch Weight||150kgs / 2.95cwt|
|Mass in Running Order||1798kgs / 35.39cwt|
|Maximum User Payload||159kgs / 3.13cwt|
|Plated M.T.P.L.M||1957kgs / 38.52cwt|
|Max M.T.P.L.M||2000kgs / 39.37cwt|
Props shown on this website are for photographic purposes only and are not included in the specification. Bed covers and additional scatter cushions shown are for demonstration purposes only, similar co-ordinating sets are available to purchase from us.