Whale Superfil Guide
Whale Superfil water pump is the easy portable solution to fill on board tanks or containers. The Superfil includes Whale's top performance most reliable submersible pump ever.
The easy portable solution to fill on board tanks or containers
- Easy to use
- Compact for storage
- Reliable 13 ltrs/min flow rate submersible pump
To obtain efficient running and maximum pump life, follow these easy steps:
- Ensure there is sufficient water in the container. Never let the pump run dry.
- Ensure maximum pumping period is not more than 15 minutes continuous operation.
- Ensure all pump hose connections are firm and watertight.
- Clean contact pins before each use.
- Ensure the power supply is adequate. Low performance could result from a weak battery or reduced voltage due to undersized wiring.
- When replenishing the water supply, it is possible to create an air lock in the pump. As a result, the pump will run noisily and give no flow. To remedy, unplug from the socket while keeping the pump submerged to dislodge the air pocket in the pump. Also shaking the dual hose gently may dislodge the air pocket in the pump. Alternatively switch off pump at main panel, open atap outlet and switch pump on again at the main panel.
Information from Whalepumps.com
While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information on these pages has been obtained from reliable sources, Adventure Leisure Vehicles Ltd is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information on this page is provided “as is”, with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will Adventure Leisure Vehicles Ltd including employees be liable to you or anyone else for the decision made or action taken in reliance on the information on these pages or for any consequential, special or similar damages.