Additional Electric Heater for Truma S Heaters
- Optimum heat distribution, using existing fans and warm air ducts
- Heats on its own (on warmer days) or in combination with an S heater (in especially cold weather)
- Due to its compact size, Ultraheat can be installed at various locations in your caravan
- All operating levels controlled via a thermostat
- Automatic overheating protection
- Remote sensor (optional) ensures the ideal room temperature
Truma Ultraheat is the ideal addition to S 3004 and S 5004 heaters in your caravan. The additional electric heater warms motorhomes and caravans quickly and reliably. Depending on your individual warmth requirements, choose one of three operating levels: 500W, 1000W or 2000W. In-between seasons you can heat with Truma Ultraheat alone. On colder days, when you need an output of more than 2000W, run your S heater in combination with the additional heater. This ensures that you’re ready for every temperature, season and energy source.
To ensure that warm air is distributed throughout the caravan quickly and evenly, we recommend that you always operate the heater together with a warm air system and have the fan running. Truma Ultraheat is also lightweight and space saving. In the caravan or motor home, the additional heater is attached to the installation box of the S heater and sits between the installation box and the heat exchanger.
- Energy source: Electricity
- Rated heat output: 500 W / 1000 W / 2000 W
- Weight approx. 2 kg
- Power supply 230 V / 50 Hz
- Power consumption 2.2 A / 4.5 A / 8.5 A