Heat 5 litres of water with existing warmth from the heater or with an additional heating element.
- Lightweight and compact, which saves space
- 5 litre capacity
- Operated with an easy to control thermostat
The Truma Therme for caravans uses existing warmth from the heater to heat water. A warm air pipe runs directly through the appliance and releases heat to the water. This is especially useful on cooler days in spring and autumn to have hot water at all times – for example, to wash your hands or brush your teeth. When the heater is not in use, an electric heating element ensures that the water is heated quickly and efficiently.
Switch the Truma Therme on with the control unit. The control light indicates that the appliance is operating. A thermostat regulates the water temperature to 65°C. Adjust the water temperature to your needs with the mixing tap or the pre-mixing valve. The excellent materials used ensure the drinking quality of the water.
- Short heating time in electric mode
- Can be used with all regular submerged pumps to a maximum of 1.2 bar
- Includes control panel, drain and aeration valve (without mixing valve)
The Truma Therme is a compact, lightweight appliance. Switch the Truma Therme on with the control unit. The green control light indicates that the appliance is operating.
The Truma Therme is integrated into the caravan's existing warm air system near the heater and heats the water.
Truma Therme Specifications
- Energy source: Electricity
- Power supply: 230 V ~. 50 Hz
- Output of electric heating element: 300 W
- Power consumption (at 230 V): 1.3 A
- Water capacity: 5 litres
- Heating time: from approx. 15 °C to approx. 60 °C: approx. 50 min.
- Weight empty: approx. 2 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 370 x 220 x 230 mm
- Temperature limit: 65 °C
- Pump pressure: max. 1.2 bar