Truma 14 Litre Electric Water Heater
Quickly heat up 14 litres of water in electric mode and keep the water hot for an especially long time.
- The powerful heating element heats water within a short time
- High quality insulation for minimum heat loss
- Low power consumption
The Truma electric water heater heats the water in your caravan or motor home quickly and keeps it hot for a long time. This allows you to wash your hands thoroughly, wash dishes and even take a long shower at any time: the high quality stainless steel container with extra-large capacity makes this possible. The Truma electric boiler consumes little electricity and operates almost silently.
The boiler is insulated with a special expanded polypropylene (EPP) foam. This lightweight material has optimum thermal insulation properties. The water temperature drops by just 1°C per hour and reheating takes next to no time, despite the size of the water tank. The stainless steel container and all other materials that come into contact with water are safe for use with drinking water.
- Quick and easy installation
- For pressure-resistant hot water hoses with 10 mm diameter
- For city water systems to max. 2.8 bar (from 2.8 bar in combination with a pressure reducer)
The Truma electric water heater has an especially large capacity of 14 litres.
Switch the Truma boiler on easily with the control unit. The control light indicates that the device is operating.
The Truma electric water heater can be installed quickly and easily.
Truma Electric Water Heater Specifications
- Energy source: Electricity
- Power supply: 230 V ~. 50 Hz
- Output of electric heating element: 850 W
- Power consumption (at 230 V): 3.7 A
- Water capacity: 14 litres
- Heating time: from approx. 15 °C to approx. 70 °C: approx. 70 min.
- Weight empty: approx. 3 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 405 x 205 x 295 mm
- Temperature limit: 70 °C
- Pump pressure: max. 2.8 bar
- System pressure: max. 4.5 bar