Powrtouch Handset Tuning Instructions
A guide to tuning in a new handset FM/CDFM type
FM/CDFM PLEASE ENSURE ROLLERS ARE OFF THE TYRES BEFORE PROCEEDING
To confirm that you have FM Spec electronics, please check the serial number on the top of your electronics box, this will begin with the letters ‘FM’ OR ‘CDFM’.
1) Locate the Pin (location shown in picture) and remove from the box, or use wooden stick
2) Switch on electronics with the red isolator key
3) Insert pin into the hole marked ‘R’ (picture shown)
4) Press the pin down and release, the red and green lights will flash (alternating)
5) Switch the handset on by pressing both green buttons and immediately release
6) Wait for the handset to complete its start-up procedure, the green light on the electronics box will then turn solid green.
The handset will now be mapped into the electronics
Information from Powrtouch.com
PLEASE NOTE: The Motor Mover manufacturer deals with any problems that may arise, and will send out their own engineer if required, T&C apply.
While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information on these pages has been obtained from reliable sources, Adventure Leisure Vehicles Ltd is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information on this page is provided “as is”, with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will Adventure Leisure Vehicles Ltd including employees be liable to you or anyone else for the decision made or action taken in reliance on the information on these pages or for any consequential, special or similar damages.