ERIBA Touring Troll 550
ERIBA touring caravans truly are timeless. The iconic design of the Troll 550 has barely changed on the outside since its introduction in the 1950s. On the inside, you’ll find state-of-the-art equipment, ensuring your comfort on the road. The compact and aerodynamic profile allows the caravan to be towed by smaller vehicles. It also means you can explore a little further off the beaten track, negotiating narrower roads with ease. If you’re looking for a practical caravan with bags of character, look no further!
The ERIBA Touring Troll 550 is available in the following finishes
- Stucco (White) - Standard
- GT Pack - Silver
Examples of these can be found on our main ERIBA Touring page.
The layout of the ERIBA Troll 550 opens up the interior a little more than the other options as the lounge area has been positioned to the side. This means you benefit from an additional window, helping it feel bright and spacious. This is the ideal spot to plan the day ahead over breakfast or to simply kick back and relax.
The fixed bed in the rear is spacious and comfortable. The split mattress allows the frame to easily fold up and reveal the huge storage space beneath. The living area is easily converted into a single, meaning the Troll 550 can cater for three.
The washroom includes all the facilities you’ll need on the road. A large wash basin, bench toilet, towel rail and adjustable mirror all came as standard. You’ll also find plenty of storage space for all your bathroom essentials.
Everything you need to whip up some delicious meals is right here on board. A 70 litre fridge will keep all of your food fresh and you’ll find plenty of storage space in drawers and overhead lockers. A large sink and hob can both be covered to create more work surface and an extension flap can add to this too. A fully-functional kitchen to meet all of your needs.
ERIBA Touring Troll 550 Highlights
- Perfect interior climate thanks to lifting roof canvas window
- Unique design principle based on aircraft engineering
- Optimal road holding characteristics and driving safety
- Optimal brake force thanks to AAA Premium Brake
- 1.95 m headroom thanks to ERIBA lifting roof
- Fully galvanized tubular frame chassis with trailing arm axle and fully galvanized axle body
- Extra long drawbar for more driving stability and enough space for a drawbar carrier
- Automatic brake adjustment (short braking distances and more driving comfort due to gentle braking without jerky emergence)
- Anti-skid coupling with 4 friction pads and one-handed operation (suppresses rolling and pitching movements)
- Plastic cover for drawbar
- Galvanised plug-in corner steadies
- Mud flaps
- One-piece entrance door with storage shelf and storage net on the inside of the door
- Pop-top roof tent fabric with ventilation and integrated mosquito net
- All windows with mosquito net, blackout blind and ventilation
- All windows tinted and with double acrylic glazing
- Integrated front storage compartment for 2 x 5 kg gas bottles
- Extendable entrance step
- Pop-top roof, GRP for reduced hail sensitivity.
- Stable grab handles at the front, continuous manoeuvring handle at the rear
- Insulated gas bottle compartment with robust and light aluminium chequer plate floor and low loading edge
- Front flap with parallelogram opening and low loading edge
The 360 image above is for guidance only - Upholstery selection may differ from UK models.
The ERIBA Touring Troll 550 is available in the following layouts:
Fixed Bed - Standard
Seating group in the rear (Optional - Additional charge applies)
|Overall Length approx. cm||579|
|Body length approx. cm||471|
|Overall width approx. cm||210|
|Overall height (closed pop top roof) approx. cm||226|
|Internal length approx. cm||466|
|Internal width approx. cm||200|
|Maximum headroom in living area (opened pop top roof) approx. cm||195|
|Unladen weight approx. kg||986|
|Mass in running order approx. kg||1025|
|Maximum payload approx. kg||335 - 435|
|Maximum permitted mass kg||1300 - 1400|
|Tyre size||185 R14 C 102 Q|
|Maximum vertical load||100|
|Floor thickness mm||35|
|Side walls / roof approx. mm28/26||28/26|
|Berths||3/ +1 (O)|
|Bed size front L x W approx. cm||180 x 98/76 (180 x 120 O)|
|Bed size rear L x W approx. cm||198 x 140|
|Refrigerator capacity approx. l||70|
|Heating type||Gas heating 3500 W|
|Fresh water tank l||2 x 13/30 (O)|
|Awning length approx. cm||730|
(O) = Optional Extra
Please contact us for more information.
ERIBA Touring specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice. All prices are stated in GBP£, inclusive of UK VAT at 20.0% & On The Road Charges (OTR including delivery from Germany, registration and PDI) valid as of 1st July 2021. Possible import duties are not included and will be charged separately.