New ERIBA Touring Troll 542
ERIBA Touring Troll 542
Looking for the perfect combination of practicality and style? The Eriba Touring Troll 542 might be the caravan for you. The iconic design is paired with top-class engineering and intelligent space-saving solutions. You really can have it all.
The ERIBA Touring Troll 542 is available in the following finishes
- Urban (White) - Standard
- Legend - White Silver
Examples of these can be found on our main ERIBA Touring page.
The cosy lounge area is comfortable and bright. During the day, natural light floods in through the iconic split screen windows and the pop-top roof helps it feel spacious. This is the perfect spot to put your feet up and relax.
When it’s time for bed, the Eriba Troll 542 comfortably provides sleeping quarters for three. The lounge converts into a spacious single while the fixed bed in the rear provides room for two more. The rear bed is a fantastic example of how Eriba has incorporated clever space-saving solutions wherever you look. The frame of the bed can be lifted to reveal an enormous storage space beneath. Plenty of room for all your essentials and more.
The on-board washroom helps keep all your bathroom items organised with clever shelving. The mirror slides up when the pop-top is opened and a towel rail, bench toilet and large wash basin all come as standard. Life on the road has never been so easy.
The compact kitchen is a practical space with storage for all your essential utensils provided by drawers and overhead lockers. A large fridge will keep all your food fresh and you’ll have no trouble washing up due to the deep sink. Extra surface space can be created with hob and sink covers and a handy worktop extension is also on standby. Everything you need to cook delicious meals is within arm’s reach.
ERIBA Touring Troll 542 Highlights
- Perfect interior climate thanks to lifting roof canvas window
- Unique design principle based on aircraft engineering
- Optimal road holding characteristics and driving safety
- Optimal brake force thanks to AAA Premium Brake
- 1.95 m headroom thanks to ERIBA lifting roof
- Fully galvanized tubular frame chassis with trailing arm axle and fully galvanized axle body
- Extra long drawbar for more driving stability and enough space for a drawbar carrier
- Automatic brake adjustment (short braking distances and more driving comfort due to gentle braking without jerky emergence)
- Anti-skid coupling with 4 friction pads and one-handed operation (suppresses rolling and pitching movements)
- Plastic cover for drawbar
- Galvanised plug-in corner steadies
- Mud flaps
- One-piece entrance door with storage shelf and storage net on the inside of the door
- Pop-top roof tent fabric with ventilation and integrated mosquito net
- All windows with mosquito net, blackout blind and ventilation
- All windows tinted and with double acrylic glazing
- Integrated front storage compartment for 2 x 5 kg gas bottles
- Extendable entrance step
- Pop-top roof, GRP for reduced hail sensitivity.
- Stable grab handles at the front, continuous manoeuvring handle at the rear
- Insulated gas bottle compartment with robust and light aluminium chequer plate floor and low loading edge
- Front flap with parallelogram opening and low loading edge
360 Tour - ERIBA 542 Urban
The 360 image above is for guidance only - Upholstery selection may differ from UK models.
The ERIBA Touring Troll 542 is available in the following layout:
Fixed Bed Only
|Overall Length approx. cm||599|
|Body length approx. cm||471|
|Overall width approx. cm||210|
|Overall height (closed pop top roof) approx. cm||226|
|Internal length approx. cm||466|
|Internal width approx. cm||200|
|Maximum headroom in living area (opened pop top roof) approx. cm||195|
|Unladen weight approx. kg||950|
|Mass in running order approx. kg||985|
|Maximum payload approx. kg||315 - 405 (O)|
|Maximum permitted mass kg||1300 - 1400 (O)|
|Tyre size||185 R14 C 102 Q|
|Floor thickness mm||35|
|Side walls / roof approx. mm||28/26|
|Bed size front L x W approx. cm||198 x 73 - 60|
|Bed size rear L x W approx. cm||190 x 198|
|Refrigerator capacity approx. l||81|
|Heating type||Gas heating 3.5 kW|
|Total fresh water tank capacity, approx. l||12 / 12/ 30 (O)|
|Awning length approx. cm||730|
(O) = Optional Extra
Please contact us for more information.
ERIBA Touring specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice. All prices are stated in GBP£, inclusive of UK VAT at 20.0% & On The Road Charges (OTR including delivery from Germany, registration and PDI) valid as of 1st August 2022. Possible import duties are not included and will be charged separately.