ERIBA Triton 430
ERIBA Touring caravans stand out in any crowd thanks to their stylish exteriors, compact size, practical interiors and fantastic handling on the road. The Triton 430 is a three berth caravan complete with bathroom, kitchen and dinette. The signature lifting roof ensures both generous headroom and airflow throughout the interior. With high quality fittings and many ingenious space-saving solutions, the ERIBA Triton 430 is a compact caravan with plenty of tricks up its sleeves.
The ERIBA Touring Triton 430 is available in the following finishes
- Stucco (White) - Standard
- GT Pack - Silver
- 60 Edition - White/Silver
- Adventure - White/Silver with Red ALV Graphic Pack
Examples of these can be found on our main ERIBA Touring page.
At the front of the caravan, making the most of the extra space and light provided by the V-shaped profile, you’ll find a cosy dinette. Comfy seats, a large table and pleasant lighting make this a great spot to enjoy a meal, plan the day’s adventures or curl up with a book. Overhead lockers and large compartments beneath the seats provide a generous amount of storage space. There’s also the option of adding a rear dinette for an additional charge.
As standard, the ERIBA Triton 430 features a fixed double bed at the rear, fitted with a luxurious foam mattress. Relaxing lighting and a reading light with a sensor will help you unwind at the end of the day. The bed also lifts up to reveal a huge storage space underneath.
The ingenious washroom is packed with practical features. Clever shelving and tension straps mean that your essentials will stay put when you’re on the move. There’s a height- adjustable mirror above the washbasin, towel rails and a Thetford bench toilet all included as standard.
Even with the limited space available, the ERIBA Triton 430 features a well-equipped kitchen. Additional surface space is created with an extension flap and sink and hob covers. There’s a two-burner hob, plenty of storage space in drawers and overhead lockers and a 90 litre fridge with built in freezer compartment.
ERIBA Touring Triton 430 Highlights
- Perfect interior climate thanks to lifting roofcanvas window
- Unique design principle based on aircraft engineering
- Optimal road holding characteristics and driving safety
- Optimal brake force thanks to AAA Premium Brake
- 1.95 m headroom thanks to ERIBA lifting roof
- Fully galvanized tubular frame chassis with trailing arm axle and fully galvanized axle body
- Extra long drawbar for more driving stability and enough space for a drawbar carrier
- Automatic brake adjustment (short braking distances and more driving comfort due to gentle braking without jerky emergence)
- Anti-skid coupling with 4 friction pads and one-handed operation (suppresses rolling and pitching movements)
- Plastic cover for drawbar
- Galvanised plug-in corner steadies
- Mud flaps
- One-piece entrance door with storage shelf and storage net on the inside of the door
- Pop-top roof tent fabric with ventilation and integrated mosquito net
- All windows with mosquito net, blackout blind and ventilation
- All windows tinted and with double acrylic glazing
- Integrated front storage compartment for 2 x 5 kg gas bottles
- Extendable entrance step
- Pop-top roof, GRP for reduced hail sensitivity.
- Stable grab handles at the front, continuous manoeuvring handle at the rear
- Insulated gas bottle compartment with robust and light aluminium chequer plate floor and low loading edge
- Front flap with parallelogram opening and low loading edge
360 Tour - ERIBA 430 60th Edition, Fixed Bed Version
The 360 image above is for guidance only - Upholstery selection may differ from UK models.
The ERIBA Touring Triton 430 is available in the following layouts:
Fixed Bed - Standard
Seating group in the rear (Optional - Additional charge applies)
|Overall Length approx. cm||528|
|Body length approx. cm||421|
|Overall width approx. cm||200|
|Overall height (closed pop top roof) approx. cm||226|
|Internal length approx. cm||416|
|Internal width approx. cm||190|
|Maximum headroom in living area (opened pop top roof) approx. cm||195|
|Unladen weight approx. kg||826|
|Mass in running order approx. kg||865|
|Maximum payload approx. kg||135 - 435|
|Maximum permitted mass kg||1000 - 1300|
|Tyre size||185 R14 C 102 Q|
|Maximum vertical load||100|
|Floor thickness mm||35|
|Side walls / roof approx. mm28/26||28/26|
|Bed size front L x W approx. cm||188 x 73/60|
|Bed size rear L x W approx. cm||188 x 147/140|
|Refrigerator capacity approx. l||70|
|Heating type||Gas heating 3500 W|
|Fresh water tank l||2 x 13/30 (O)|
|Awning length approx. cm||700|
(O) = Optional Extra
Please contact us for more information.
ERIBA Touring specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice. All prices are stated in GBP£, inclusive of UK VAT at 20.0% & On The Road Charges (OTR including delivery from Germany, registration and PDI) valid as of 9th May 2022. Possible import duties are not included and will be charged separately.