ERIBA Touring Roof Insulation
Blocking out the cold
ERIBA Touring Pop-top roof insulation... Magnetic lower parts are clipped onto the canvas material of the pop-top roof inside the vehicle and the two-part set is then attached to these parts. The shell is then simply inserted behind the roof edge trim thus enabling an excellent insulation effect. It is also extremely visually appealing. The two shells are fastened to each other using Velcro. As a result, the pop-top roof can also easily be installed and used in cold conditions.
ERIBA 430 60th Edition with Roof Insulation in place
The 360 image above is for guidance only.
- Model range/model: Touring Familia, Triton & Troll
- Model years: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Material: Sandwich construction consisting of velour material and HDPE fabric
- Lining: 10 mm PES – non-woven material
- Weight: 3kg
- Set consists of: 2 insulating shells incl. a sufficient number of FIDLOCK magnets