Truma Ultrastore 10L Boiler
Hot water so that you can enjoy a long shower, heat 10 litres of water in gas mode without a power supply or with the additional electric heating element.
- Low gas consumption with high efficiency
- Works without electricity (Truma gas boiler)
- Very compact, requires little installation space
In the Truma boiler (gas), a powerful gas burner heats the water in your caravan or motor home quickly – completely without a power supply. The gas boiler has excellent insulation to ensure that almost no heat is lost. If the water temperature drops, the electronics reignite automatically. Set the desired water temperature anywhere between 30°C and 70°C with the control unit. The gas/electric boiler also has an electric heating element that heats the water even faster. It reduces heating up time from 30 minutes in gas mode to 15 minutes in mixed mode – for example, when heating water from 15°C to 70°C. When the water is hot, you can take a long shower with ample time to soap yourself. When the Truma gas boiler is running, water is continuously reheated while you are showering. This means that a second person can shower immediately afterwards.
- Insulation prevents heat loss
- Additional electric heating element (optional)
- High pressure resistance of the Truma gas water heater (all submersible and pressure pumps up to 2.8 bar can be used)
- Safety ensured with electronic control components and overpressure valve
- Stainless steel container