Thule Omnister Awning
Side Mounted Omnistor
- Thule engineers have invented an awning equipped with a small roller tube which enables a huge weight reduction, while increasing stability and optimizing fabric tension.
- New design: oval support legs. Plus, they also have a new function: when dropped vertically the support legs reduce the risk of damaging your vehicle.
- Fabric is composed of one single sheet and welded joints allow a perfectly waterproof and long-lasting awning.
- The unique Thule cassette adjustment system means perfect closing of the awning even after years of usage
- Available in different lengths, box and fabric colours
Roof Mounted Omnistor
- Up to 20% lighter than its predecessor, and no compromise has been made in terms of safety and quality.
- Suitable for almost any type of vehicle on the market, especially vans. This product line offers a wide range of sizes, from 2.60 to 4.50 meter.
- Designed for more aerodynamic and equipped with an anti-rattling device.
- Space has been created for Thule LED lighting, so the vehicle can have light on the outside even when the awning is closed.
- By setting the angle as you please, the awning can be opened and closed even when the sliding door of your van is open.
- Choosing a roof-mounted awning for a caravan is the perfect solution to keep the rail free for other usage, e.g. a tent.
Price including fitting:
|Roof Mounted (with LED)||N/A||£1100||£1200|