New Landseer Motorhomes For Sale
The New Ford Landseer
The New Ford Landseer combines technical and innovative excellence with an understanding of the needs of modern campervan enthusiasts. Through extensive experience in the motorhome and campervan industry, get ready to take your adventures to a new and exciting level. The Only Vehicle You Will Ever Need
A campervan for all seasons. With 5 to 7 belted safety tested seats, including Isofix points for children, the Ford Landseer is ideal for the school run, for shopping and for transporting your children to their many activities. It can become your sole vehicle or second vehicle… the only vehicle you’ll need. The campervan will sit neatly on your drive or in a parking space and is truly versatile as a car, a van, a mobile office and of course your regular holiday accommodation. Your Landseer campervan will sleep four adults comfortably. With its extra-large volume carrying capacity, it truly is a van for all occasions.
The Landseer Specification… "luxury as standard"
- Brand New Ford Transit Custom Kombi (L1H1/SWB or L2H1/LWB)
- 2.0L EcoBlue engine (Euro 6) with auto stop-start & cruise control
- Short-wheelbase dimensions - 4.97m long, 1.98m wide, 2.13m high
- Long-wheelbase dimensions - 5.33m long, 1.98m wide, 2.13m
- Traction control, electronic stability control and hill start assist
- Halogen Projector Headlamps with LED Daytime Running Lights and static cornering front fog lights
- 8-way manual driver’s seat with cushion tilt, armrest and lumbar adjust
- 8-way manual single passenger seat, armrest and lumbar adjust
- Driver and passenger heated, swivel seats; with drop-down handbrake for convenience
- Front Air conditioning
- Metallic paint as standard (Solid body colours if preferred) - please refer to our colour range
- 16" Alloy Wheels (after market alloys are available upon request)
- DAB/AM/FM radio w/2 USB, 8" Colour TFT multi-touch screen & BT
- Perimeter anti-theft alarm
- Electronic Immobiliser
- Front and Rear parking sensors
- Maximum GVW 3200kg/3400kg (dependant on engine variant 320 vs. 340)
- 3-year/100,000 Ford Manufacturers Vehicle Warranty
- Stylish, spacious interior cabinet designs with LED mood lighting - Solid Oak worktop counter
- Manually operated, in-house blackout blind system
- Five travelling seats
- Highest quality pop-top roof system, with integrated roof bed (froli sprung)- Metallic or solid colour-coded roof
- Underslung 40L fresh water tank with level indicator, and 40L waste water tank- "Winter-proof" insulated tanks
- German crash-tested multi-position sliding rear seat system- with 3 x 3-point safety belts
- Rear isofix points
- Webasto Air-heater with multi-function smart controller
- Webasto Isotherm 42L 'cruise elegance' refrigerator
- Smev double-burner hobs/sink combi unit with tap
- 100w Solar panel and CTEK smart charger
- 100Ah Platinum Leisure Battery
- 3-year/38,000 Landseer Habitation and Conversion Warranty
2021/22 Season Pricing (OTR* inc VAT)
- Ford Landseer 130ps 6 Speed Manual - 320S (SWB) £ 54,895
- Ford Landseer 170ps 6 Speed Manual - 340S (SWB) £ 57,350
- Ford Landseer 170ps 6 Speed Automatic - 340S (SWB) £58,625
- Ford Landseer 130ps 6 Speed Manual - 320L (LWB) £ 57,500
- Ford Landseer 170ps 6 Speed Manual - 340L (LWB) £ 59,955
- Ford Landseer 170ps 6 Speed Automatic - 340L (LWB) £ 61,230
*OTR = Registered 'on the road' and with 1 year's VED included
- The Ford Transit Custom
The new breed of Ford Transit Custom offers a car like driving experience. It is robust, functional, and reliable, with superior levels of design and craftsmanship. Now, it delivers an even wider range of innovative features and smart technologies. The result is a vehicle that is more refined and sophisticated than ever before
- Ford EcoBlue Engine
Power, economy and reduced emissions. The New Transit Custom features a range of 2.0-litre Ford EcoBlue diesel engines. With an AdBlue® catalytic reduction system converting NOx exhaust gas emissions into nitrogen and water, every engine meets the stringent Euro 6.2 emissions standards. The vehicle is even available as a mild Hybrid Electric Vehicle (mHEV) for even greater fuel economy and reduced emissions.
- Luxury as Standard
Our conversions include many luxuries, which most companies consider options at extra cost, with the sole purpose of making your journey and experience both comfortable and enjoyable. These include: - Front air conditioning - Driver and passenger heated swivel seats with armrest and lumbar adjust - Stylish and spacious interior cabinet design - Solid oak worktops - Smev double burner hob - 42L capacity fridge - Two interior tables - Metallic paint - Webasto space heater with multi-function smart controller - Contemporary blackout blinds and double USB/240V sockets - High power leisure battery and solar panel technology.
- Spacious Living
A Landseer campervan has one of the largest cubic volumes of any campervan in its class, and affords maximum living space and plentiful storage areas, allowing for luxurious, ‘home away from home’ living. The highest quality, elevating roof system provides great height and an integrated double roof bed. The components in the roof system such as the canvas and seals have been designed and engineered for maximum longevity and ease of use.
- Versatile Seating
With the option of five, up to seven stylish and comfortable, safety tested travel seats which can be secured in a series of versatile configurations, the Ford Landseer offers true versatility. The bed seat can be locked down in any position from the front to the rear of the vehicle and is fully approved for travel in any desired position. Driver and passenger heated swivel seats with armrest and lumbar adjust adds to your comfort. Leather and colour options available.
- Contemporary, Functional Kitchen
The Ford Landseer has a truly contemporary, high quality kitchen. The kitchen units have been designed to optimise the space within the vehicle and provide maximum storage with spacious cabinet interior design. Other features include solid oak worktops, a twin burner hob, sink, fridge and optional oven.
Your safety is our priority and your trust and confidence in the safety of your vehicle is paramount. With this in mind, all vehicles include a German crash tested, sliding rear 3-person, 3-point safety belted seat system with rear Isofix points. The vehicle itself has front and rear parking sensors and an alarm. All Landseer vehicles have been fully tested and approved through either the DVSA’s IVA scheme or the National Type Approval scheme, so you and your loved ones can travel with confidence and full peace of mind.
- Sleep Well
The Ford Landseer boasts among the largest sleeping areas in its class, with a comfortable, generous, and easy to configure double bed. Upstairs provides a spacious double for both adults and children alike, with good viewing through three generous windows. Ambient task lighting is provided in both sleeping areas, in addition to generous under bed storage.
The lighting in the Ford Landseer is both functional and atmospheric; it can create a cosy atmosphere within your camper at night, with dimmable LED roof and floor ‘mood’ lighting as standard, or it can provide a bright and vibrant atmosphere. Task lighting is provided in functional areas such as the kitchen cupboards with undercabinet lights, wardrobe lighting and stalk lights for reading.
At Landseer we have thought carefully about maximising the internal storage space. We have therefore included a generous selection of cupboards, drawers, under-bed storage and an illuminated wardrobe space, with hanging rail for clothes, so you don’t have to give up home comforts when travelling. You can also easily slide the seats forward to maximise carrying space.
- Inside - Outside Living
With a Landseer campervan you can bring the inside out and enjoy the best of both worlds. Extend your living area with the optional addition of a 2.6 metre easy to use, wind out awning. This area can be used to relax in with food or drink; or it could provide that welcome extra space for the whole family to enjoy.
- Versatile Use
Working patterns have changed during the evolving Covid-19 pandemic, with working from home becoming necessary or desirable for many. Increasing demand for this new way of working presents both new challenges and opportunities. A Ford Landseer could be the perfect working space away from home and its many distractions. Set yourself up for success by making the Landseer your designated private office, somewhere you can concentrate and focus. It can easily be utilised as a mobile office or showroom, allowing you to still work alone as much as possible but giving you more choice.
With a Ford Landseer, there are no barriers to freedom. Our vehicles can be adapted to offer accessibility and mobility configurations, through our available seating and access ramps. Please enquire for further information.
- Innovation and Technology
At Landseer Leisure we continually strive to undertake research and development into new products such as those to harness solar energy which creates clean, renewable power from the sun and importantly benefits the environment. Each Landseer campervan has solar panel technology incorporated into the design as standard. An exciting new optional extra is our ‘off grid’ eco pack which includes a 150 Ah Lithium battery and powerful 150-watt solar panel.
- Bi-Xenon Headlamps and static bending headlamps £660
- Adaptive, intelligent Ford cruise control £600
- Integrated Ford Satellite Navigation system £846
- Ford Sat Nav, with Adaptive Ford cruise control £912
- Rear view camera, with trailer hitch assist £300
- Rear view camera (after market product) £595
- Ford Premium Visibility Pack (rear camera, lane keeping alert, power fold mirrors) £660
- Ford towbar with 13-pin hookup £390
- Towbar with 13-pin hookup (after market product) £485
- Detachable swan neck towbar,13-pin hookup (after market product) £650
- Electric one-touch smart blind system (in lieu of manual blind system) £995
- SMEV Mini Grill £360
- Webasto X100 Diesel Cooker (with separate sink basin) £1,410
- Webasto hot water system, with blown air heater £1,390
- Rear shower attachment £200
- Thermal cab screens - Ford Transit Custom (Reimo - full 3 pc set) £60
- External BBQ Point/hookup £195
- 2.6m Roll out Awning with LED underlighting £849
- Full premium leather upholstery (colour swatch available) £2,300
- Lithium Battery upgrade - Lifos 105Ah with bluetooth connectivity £895
- 150w Solar Panel upgrade £390
- "Off-grid" eco-pack (includes 105Ah Lithium Battery & 150w Solar Panel) £1,195
- Mattress topper £130
- Thule electric fold out step £455
- Fiamma Carry Bike (Model: 2 Bikes/tailgate mounted) - fitted £370
- Fiamma Carry Bike (Model: 3 Bikes/tailgate mounted) - fitted £530
- 2021/22 MiRider electric folding eBike - £1345
- Additional single, removable, crash-tested seat (price per seat, 2 maximum) £920
- Thetford porta-toilet £120
*All Landseer vehicles are fully tested and approved as motor caravans, through either the DVSA’s Individual Vehicle Approval (IVA) Scheme or the VCA's National Small Series Type Approval Scheme (NSSTA)
**Please note that this price list is subject to change, as component price fluctuations are increasingly unpredictable/volatile