New HYMER Grand Canyon S Mercedes CrossOver
HYMER Grand Canyon S CrossOver Camper Van
The Hymer Grand Canyon S CrossOver campervan is the perfect choice for spontaneous getaways, no matter how big or small. The Mercedes chassis and rear-wheel drive provides you with the power and comfort to go wherever you want, whenever you want. Thanks to the solar panels you can camp off grid for up to 10 days. Quickly load up the Grand Canyon S with the help of the two wing doors and hit the road.
Due to parts and supply issues, we are unable to obtain a personalised specification for Hymer orders.
We have however been allowed to order and configure a very limited number of Hymer Camper Vans for the 2024 season in advance. These units should start to roll into us from Germany later this year or early 2024.
The following units are on order and currently unallocated to customers:
Grand Canyon S Crossover - 1 x available: Due late summer 2023. Approx. £120,000
Grand Canyon S Crossover - 2 x available: Due spring 2024. Approx. £120,000
If you're interested in one of the units listed above, please let us know and we will try and get a confirmed price for you as 2024 prices have not been set by Hymer as yet.
The Hymer Grand Canyon S CrossOver campervan features a large foldaway dining table, making the living area located at the front of the campervan really adaptable. The cab front seats swivel around to comfortably fit everyone around the table for meals and to plan the day’s adventures. There’s plenty of storage, with overhead lockers both in the living area and throughout the campervan.
As with all Hymer campervan models there is a fixed double bed located at the back of the Grand Canyon S CrossOver. However in this model the bed features a fold-away mechanism so the bed can be stowed to make space for any equipment you may need to store whilst you’re on the move, such as mountain bikes or surfboards. Making the Grand Canyon S CrossOver the perfect adventuring campervan. There is an option to include a pop top roof to this model taking it from a 2 berth to a 4 berth campervan.
A compact bathroom is located in the centre of the Grand Canyon S CrossOver. Here you’ll find everything you need to freshen up for a new day. The foldable sink stows away so you can shower on the road, whilst clever storage solutions mean your road trip essentials remain firmly in place whatever terrain you experience.
The kitchen is opposite the bathroom where you’ll find a twin hob, sink and fridge freezer. There’s plenty of secure storage found below the sink and hob to store all the food you need to keep you going on the road. There’s also storage above this area to keep your kitchen essentials.
Grand Canyon S CrossOver Specification
|Mass in Running Order:||3221kg|
|Max. allowed weight from:||3880kg|
|Berths:||2 - 4|
Grand Canyon S CrossOver Package
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3.88 t - 419 CDI - 141 KW/190 hp - Euro VI-E
- Metallic: Obsidian black
- Permanent All Wheel Drive incl. LED rear lights as well as 93 l fuel tank
- 93 l fuel tank
- 10.25" MBUX Multimedia system incl. SatNav, Voice Control, steering wheel multifunction keys, DAB+, Touchscreen as well as reversing camera
- Semi-automatic climate control TEMPMATIK
- 16" steel rim (black) with studded tyres (All Terrain)
- Exterior mirror electrically foldable
- Chrome grill
- Fog lights with cornering light
- Parameterisable special module
- Electric parking brake
- Electric closing aid for sliding door, RH side
- Dashboard charging pack (2 USB-C connections with 5 V as well as one additional 12 V socket)
- Leather steering wheel (automatic transmission only)
- Engine / underride protection
- Blind Spot Assist
- Active Distance Assist DISTRONIC+ incl. steering wheel multifunction buttons (surcharge on Cruise Control)
- Active Brake Assist
- Active Lane Keeping Assist
- Traffic Sign Assist
- Attention Assist
- Heated windscreen
- Heat-insulating glass with band filter on windscreen
- Front bumper as well as grill frame painted in vehicle colour
- Fully automatic climate control THERMOTRONIC incl. rain sensor (surcharge on semi-automatic climate control)
- Original Mercedes-Benz Comfort seat, upholstered in living area fabric
- Living style collection "HOME" (2 pillows as well as utensil bag)
- Design graphics: Window filling Carbon (full-surface foiling surrounding the side windows, LH and RH side)
- Design graphics: CrossOver
- 2 folding chairs and table, incl. fixation
- Fitted sheets made to measure for rear beds individually adapted to mattress contours
- Wooden shower slats
- Waste water tank, insulated and heated
- 6 kW Diesel warm air heating with 10 l warm water boiler and 1,800 W electric bar heater
- Diesel heating-altitude kit
- HYMER Smart Battery System (150 Ah Lithium) incl. additional 18 A charger and battery computer
- Third habitation battery HYMER Smart Battery System (150 Ah Lithium)
- Tool set (folding spade, axe) in rear storage compartment
To find out more about the Hymer Grand Canyon S CrossOver campervan, or to arrange a viewing, simply fill out the form below and we'll get back to you. Alternatively you can give us a call on 01539 624141.
HYMER Camper Van specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice. All prices are stated in GBP£, inclusive of UK VAT at 20.0% and are valid as of 1st March 2023. Possible import duties are not included and will be charged separately.
Please note, that for the UK the offered models and equipment components can differ from the descriptions and information given here. The illustrations are for example purposes only, and may feature optional extras, accessories and vehicle decorations which are not supplied as standard. Optional extras are included in the current price list and available at the extra cost indicated. We reserve the right to modify the equipment or make product improvements not shown in the photos during the lifecycle of the model ranges. We cannot accept any liability for content errors and modifications.