New HYMER Free 540 Blue Evolution
Hymer Free 540 now also available as a "Blue Evolution" edition model
Hymer is adding yet another edition model to its range of camper vans, the Free 540 "Blue Evolution", in response to the huge success of the last "Blue Evolution" model. With its sporty and modern bicolour design in Storm Blue Metallic and black pop-top roof, the limited edition camper van on a Fiat chassis is not only eye-catching, it also boasts a range of features that meet the latest market requirements with the new Fiat multimedia system including a 7-inch navigation device and the integrated ISOFIX child seat mount.
Driven by the desire for adventure and freedom, more and more people are discovering motorhoming. With the Hymer Free 540 "Blue Evolution", Hymer GmbH & Co. KG is presenting an attractive edition model at the 2020 Annual Press Conference, which is the perfect travel companion for all newcomers to camping with its cutting-edge equipment and a vehicle length of just 5.41 metres.
From the outside, the look of the vehicle is dominated by the eponymous paint finish in Storm Blue Metallic. Matt black 16-inch alloy rims and a glossy black radiator grille add a sporty touch to the vehicle. A pop-top roof that is also coloured black complements the modern exterior and means that the Free 540 is able to offer up to four berths, despite its compact layout. Cruise control as well as LED daytime running lights and fog lights ensure a particularly comfortable drive. A large 90-litre diesel tank extends the range of the vehicle. The safety of young camping fans is also ensured at all times thanks to the integrated ISOFIX child seat mount on the rear seat in the living area. What’s more, the Free 540 "Blue Evolution" boasts a number of technical features, too. Thanks to the new Fiat multimedia system, routes can now be planned using a navigation system that features a 7-inch touchscreen. The compatibility with Apple CarPlay also means that the driver can use certain smartphone features safely and easily while driving. In addition, an integrated reversing camera makes it easier to manoeuvre the vehicle at camping grounds.
With a polished silver effect combined with white locker doors, the interior of the "Blue Evolution" special edition has an open and bright appearance. The bicolour, grey upholstery combination and the colour-coordinated "Evolution" flooring with a wood finish create a modern overall appearance. Blue decorative cushions pick up the exterior colour of the vehicle and add subtle touches of colour to the living area. A handy utensil bag in the entrance area rounds off the interior with additional storage space. When you arrive at your destination, the living area can be easily relocated outside thanks to the anthracite-coloured awning, which is also included.
- Exterior colour features a bicolour design with “Storm Blue Metallic” special paint finish and black pop-top roof
- Matt black 16" alloy rims and LED daytime running lights create a truly sporty look
- Compact exterior length of 5.41 m
- Up to four berths thanks to the black poptop roof
- New Fiat 7" navigation system with touchscreen, Apple CarPlay and reversing camera Bicolour KITAMI upholstery material
- Modern interior design with polished silver effect and white locker doors
- Handy utensil bag in the entrance area and two matching, blue decorative cushions
- “Evolution” floor covering with dark wood finish
Comprehensive edition equipment package:
- Fiat Ducato – 2.3 MultiJet – 103 KW/140 hp – Euro 6 d temp 90-litre diesel tank
- LED daytime running lights and fog lights
- Cruise control
- Leather steering wheel and gear lever knob
- Framed windows on right in direction of travel at the rear including blackout blind and insect screen (sleeping area)
- Cab blackout blind ISOFIX child seat mount for bench seat in the living area
- Electrically adjustable and heated wing mirrors
- Manual air conditioning system
- Style package (bumpers painted in body colour, glossy black radiator grille, headlights with black surround and glossy black skid-plate)
- Matt black decals on the sides
- Additional sockets 2 x 230 V / 1 x 12 V
- Black pop-top roof
- Audio kit with four speakers