ERIBA Touring Troll 535
The ERIBA Troll 535 is the perfect choice for couples looking to travel in style. The instantly recognisable profile of this compact caravan is practical as well as stylish. They are designed to be aerodynamic on the road and can be towed by smaller vehicles. The interior is cosy, yet functional. The intelligent design has enabled Eriba to fit in all the essentials you could need, even on long trips. If you’re looking for a compact caravan with character, the ERIBA Troll 535 could be the right fit for you.
The ERIBA Touring Troll 535 is available in the following finishes
- Stucco (White) - Standard
- GT Pack - Silver
Examples of these can be found on our main ERIBA Touring page.
The comfortable lounge area is the perfect spot to relax with a book or tuck into a delicious meal. The seating is comfortable and spacious for two. The large split windows let in plenty of light and the V-shape at the front offers a little extra room. There are overhead lockers and large storage compartments under the seats for all your essentials. Every inch of space has been utilised for your convenience.
The fixed bed at the rear comes complete with a luxurious foam mattress. This splits down the middle to provide access to a large storage space beneath the bed. Both the rear double and the front single measure a spacious 1.98m in length. Everyone will be set up for a comfortable night’s sleep.
The bathroom is compact, yet has a few space-saving tricks up its sleeves. The mirror slides up when the pop-top roof is lifted and tension straps and clever shelving provide secure storage space. A bench toilet, wash basin and towel rail all come as standard.
The space-saving magic continues in the kitchen. A large work surface is created with a worktop extension and sink and hob covers. You can keep things organised with the cutlery drawer and storage lockers. The 90 litre compressor fridge with integrated freezer compartment provides plenty of room for all of your food supplies.
ERIBA Touring Troll 535 Highlights
- Perfect interior climate thanks to lifting roofcanvas window
- Unique design principle based on aircraft engineering
- Optimal road holding characteristics and driving safety
- Optimal brake force thanks to AAA Premium Brake
- 1.95 m headroom thanks to ERIBA lifting roof
- Fully galvanized tubular frame chassis with trailing arm axle and fully galvanized axle body
- Extra long drawbar for more driving stability and enough space for a drawbar carrier
- Automatic brake adjustment (short braking distances and more driving comfort due to gentle braking without jerky emergence)
- Anti-skid coupling with 4 friction pads and one-handed operation (suppresses rolling and pitching movements)
- Plastic cover for drawbar
- Galvanised plug-in corner steadies
- Mud flaps
- One-piece entrance door with storage shelf and storage net on the inside of the door
- Pop-top roof tent fabric with ventilation and integrated mosquito net
- All windows with mosquito net, blackout blind and ventilation
- All windows tinted and with double acrylic glazing
- Integrated front storage compartment for 2 x 5 kg gas bottles
- Extendable entrance step
- Pop-top roof, GRP for reduced hail sensitivity.
- Stable grab handles at the front, continuous manoeuvring handle at the rear
- Insulated gas bottle compartment with robust and light aluminium chequer plate floor and low loading edge
- Front flap with parallelogram opening and low loading edge
The ERIBA Touring Troll 535 is available in the following layouts:
Fixed Bed - Standard
Seating group in the rear with opening window, left hand side (Optional - Additional charge applies)
|Overall Length approx. cm||579|
|Body length approx. cm||471|
|Overall width approx. cm||210|
|Overall height (closed pop top roof) approx. cm||226|
|Internal length approx. cm||466|
|Internal width approx. cm||200|
|Maximum headroom in living area (opened pop top roof) approx. cm||195|
|Unladen weight approx. kg||981|
|Mass in running order approx. kg||1020|
|Maximum payload approx. kg||280 - 380|
|Maximum permitted mass kg||1300 - 1400|
|Tyre size||185 R14 C 102 Q|
|Maximum vertical load||100|
|Floor thickness mm||35|
|Side walls / roof approx. mm28/26||28/26|
|Bed size front L x W approx. cm||198 x 93|
|Bed size rear L x W approx. cm||198 x 140|
|Refrigerator capacity approx. l||70|
|Heating type||Gas heating 4000 W, integrated boiler|
|Warm water supply||Gas boiler 10 l|
|Fresh water tank l||30|
|Awning length approx. cm||730|
(O) = Optional Extra
Please contact us for more information.
ERIBA Touring specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice. All prices are stated in GBP£, inclusive of UK VAT at 20.0% & On The Road Charges (OTR including delivery from Germany, registration and PDI) valid as of 9th May 2022 . Possible import duties are not included and will be charged separately.