ERIBA Touring Triton 420
The Eriba Triton 420 is a fantastic choice for couples looking for a stylish, yet practical caravan. The retro exterior doesn’t just look good, it has borrowed design principles from aircraft engineering, meaning that it is easy and safe to tow. Once inside, the Triton 420 is deceptively spacious, especially when the pop-top roof is open. With a living space that converts into a huge bed, a kitchen, and a bathroom, you’ll have everything you could need on the road.
The ERIBA Touring Triton 420 is available in the following finishes
- Stucco (White) - Standard
- GT Pack - Silver
Examples of these can be found on our main ERIBA Touring page.
With the pop-top roof open, there is 6’4” of headroom in the living area which, when combined with the three large windows, helps the space feel spacious and bright. There are large bench seats around a table. This is the perfect space to enjoy a meal, plan the day’s route and activities or to simply kick back and relax with a book.
The living area is easily converted into a huge double bed. Measuring approximately 1.9m by 1.88m, this bed is wider than a UK superking sized bed and almost as long. This is a real luxury in such a compact caravan. As well as being spacious, the bed is comfortable too, with fantastic support from the cushions and base.
The compact yet well-equipped bathroom is a cleverly designed space. You’ll find a washbasin and Thetford bench toilet included and the floor doubles as a shower tray. There’s also plenty of space for all of your bathroom essentials thanks to some shelf space which includes tension straps to ensure that everything remains in place.
The kitchen is located at the front of the caravan and therefore gets plenty of light through the front windows. A two-ring gas hob, large sink and 70 litre fridge provide you with everything you need to cook delicious meals on the road.
ERIBA Touring Triton 420 Technical Specifications
- Berth: 2
- Length: 5.28m
- Width: 200m
- Height: 2.26m
- MTPLM: 1000-1300kg
- MiRO: 855kg
- Total User Payload: 145-445kg
- Perfect interior climate thanks to lifting roofcanvas window
- Unique design principle based on aircraft engineering
- Optimal road holding characteristics and driving safety
- Optimal brake force thanks to AAA Premium Brake
- 1.95 m headroom thanks to ERIBA lifting roof
- Fully galvanized tubular frame chassis with trailing arm axle and fully galvanized axle body
- Extra long drawbar for more driving stability and enough space for a drawbar carrier
- Automatic brake adjustment (short braking distances and more driving comfort due to gentle braking without jerky emergence)
- Anti-skid coupling with 4 friction pads and one-handed operation (suppresses rolling and pitching movements)
- Plastic cover for drawbar
- Galvanised plug-in corner steadies
- Mud flaps
- One-piece entrance door with storage shelf and storage net on the inside of the door
- Pop-top roof tent fabric with ventilation and integrated mosquito net
- All windows with mosquito net, blackout blind and ventilation
- All windows tinted and with double acrylic glazing
- Integrated front storage compartment for 2 x 5 kg gas bottles
- Extendable entrance step
- Pop-top roof, GRP for reduced hail sensitivity.
- Stable grab handles at the front, continuous manoeuvring handle at the rear
- Insulated gas bottle compartment with robust and light aluminium chequer plate floor and low loading edge
- Front flap with parallelogram opening and low loading edge
The ERIBA Touring Triton 420 is available in the following layouts:
Seating group in the rear with opening window, left hand side - Standard
Longitudinal single beds with pull-out bed slats and free-standing table
(Optional - Additional charge applies)
|Overall Length approx. cm||528|
|Body length approx. cm||421|
|Overall width approx. cm||200|
|Overall height (closed pop top roof) approx. cm||226|
|Internal length approx. cm||416|
|Internal width approx. cm||190|
|Maximum headroom in living area (opened pop top roof) approx. cm||195|
|Unladen weight approx. kg||816|
|Mass in running order approx. kg||855|
|Maximum payload approx. kg||145 - 445|
|Maximum permitted mass kg||1000 - 1300|
|Tyre size||185 R14 C 102 Q|
|Maximum vertical load||100|
|Floor thickness mm||35|
|Side walls / roof approx. mm||28/26|
|Bed size rear L x W approx. cm||197/190 x 188|
|Combined seating and reclining area L x W approx. cm||188 x 140 + 188 x 60|
|Refrigerator capacity approx. l||70|
|Heating type||Gas heating 3500 W|
|Fresh water tank l||2 x 13/30 (O)|
|Awning length approx. cm||700|
(O) = Optional Extra
Please contact us for more information.
ERIBA Touring specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice. All prices are stated in GBP£, inclusive of UK VAT at 20.0% & On The Road Charges (OTR including delivery from Germany, registration and PDI) valid as of 9th May 2022. Possible import duties are not included and will be charged separately.