New ERIBA Nova Light Caravans
ERIBA Nova Light - Compact Caravan
Fuel-saving, safe travel.
How much holiday comfort can a compact class caravan offer? The ERIBA Nova Light gives you a totally new answer. Despite a body length of barely five metres, it comfortably accommodates up to three people – with bags of space to move and high-end equipment and quality standard. Loads of storage space, lots of payload options as well as sufficient reserves in terms of space and safety guarantee that you reach your destination easily and return safely as well. To achieve this in the most relaxed way possible, the ERIBA Nova Light offers exemplary sleeping comfort with generously designed sleeping areas, cold foam mattresses, drill covers etc. and a comfortable, cosy living area. The functionally equipped kitchen area and the compact bathroom with its numerous storage spaces leave nothing to be desired.
- Weight: 1.200 – 1.500 kg
- Length: 6,07 – 6,67 m
- Width: 2,17 / 2,25 m
- Height: 2,57 m
- Berths: 3
- Thorough insulation thanks to proven PUAL design
- Low fuel consumption due to aerodynamic front
- Large gas bottle compartment with space for two 11-kg gas bottles
- Large exterior locker door 100 × 40 cm
- Up to 465 kg payload
- Ideal for small towing vehicles and category B licence holders
High loading capacity
The extra-long drawbar not only offers space for a drawbar carrier, but also has sufficient load-bearing capacity thanks to a nose weight of 100 kg.
Brightness by day and night
The large roof vent in the living area allows lots of direct daylight into the ERIBA Nova Light, thus creating pleasant, natural lighting conditions. At night, the standard, integrated LED spotlights provide uniform lighting. With the parallelogram rails, good ventilation is ensured, even in bad weather.
The sturdy grab handles on the front and the continuous grab handle at the rear offer a safe hold when you are manoeuvring the caravan. The rear handle runs along the entire width of the caravan so that several helpers can all pull together.
All hot air ducts, water pipes and the entire onboard electrics are housed inside the vehicle to protect them from freezing. Thanks to the space-saving installation, the existing stowage space can be optimally used.
Perfect multiple protection
The tinted windows with acrylic double glazing not only provide sun protection and thermal insulation: they are also fitted as standard with insect screens and blackout roller blinds, plus safety locks with vent position catches.
- Fully galvanized lightweight system chassis with galvanized axle body
- Extra long drawbar for more driving stability and enough space for a drawbar carrier
- Trailing arm axle with independent wheel suspension
- Automatic brake adjustment (short braking distances and more driving comfort due to gentle braking without jerky emergence)
- Anti-skid coupling with 4 friction pads and one-handed operation (suppresses rolling and pitching movements)
- Spare wheel bracket located in the gas bottle compartment
- Galvanised plug-in corner steadies
- One-piece entrance door with wardrobe and storage net
- Front, roof and rear, Colour: White
- Side walls in smooth sheet metal, Colour: White
- All windows with mosquito net, blackout blind and ventilation
- All windows tinted and with double acrylic glazing
- Insulated gas bottle compartment with robust and light aluminum chequer plate floor and low loading edge
- Integrated front storage compartment for 2 x 11 kg gas bottles, spare wheel, waste water tank and level chocks
- Stable grab handles at the front, continuous manoeuvring handle at the rear
Fabrics & Furniture finishes
- Furniture finish: Chiavenna Nut
- Fabric combination: Brighton GB
- All fabrics with ERIBA stain guard
Living and bedroom + lighting
- Modern swivelling spot lights
- LED awning light with motion detector
- 12 V LED lighting
- All fixed beds with cold foam mattresses with removable and washable mattress covers
- Bed conversion of seating group possible
- Wooden Ergo bed slats under all fixed beds, can be folded up
- 3-burner stove-sink combination with safety pilot
- Kitchen drawer with cutlery insert
- Cooker control buttons removable for cleaning
- Glass splash guard
- Opening bathroom window, frosted glass, with blackout blind and mosquito net
- Illuminated mirror
- Upper cabinet with mirror and shelves
- Bench toilet with level indicator and cassette on wheels
Installation & Technology
- 230 V / 12 V inverter with automatic switching to towing vehicle
- 45 l fresh water tank (fixed tank filled from the outside)
- 13-pin Jaeger connector
- 230 V socket in bathroom, kitchen as well as living room
- Smoke detector
Frost-proof water installation for winter operation
Please contact us for more information on the ERIBA Nova Light range.
If you are interested in our finance packages, please visit our finance page.
ERIBA Nova Lights are available in the following layouts: