Buccaneer Cruiser Caravan
The Buccaneer Cruiser from leading caravan manufacturer, Elddis, is a spacious and luxurious four-berth layout. This configuration is popular with couples who want the option of bringing the kids or some friends along. With high specification features throughout, such as Alde underfloor heating, a separate shower cubicle and a fully-equipped kitchen, the Buccaneer Cruiser is a real home away from home.
To the front of the Buccaneer Cruiser is a generous living space with plenty of room for four to sit and relax. Large windows and rooflights flood the space with natural light during the day while a sophisticated lighting system creates a cosy atmosphere in the evening. The 8ft overall width means that the living area feels incredibly spacious in comparison to other four berth caravans.
Towards the rear of the caravan, you’ll find the bedroom which can be separated off from the rest of the interior for privacy. Here, you’ll find the extremely comfortable retractable transverse island bed. There’s also plenty of storage space in wardrobes and in overhead lockers. At the front of the caravan, you can choose to configure the living area as two small single beds, or one large double. The exclusive ‘Easy Glide’ bed technology means that the double can be put up and tidied away again quickly and easily.
At the rear of the caravan, you’ll find the bathroom which stretches the full eight feet of the width. The separate shower cubicle, fitted with an EcoCamel shower, is a real luxury. There’s also a generous washbasin, toilet, a heated towel rail and plenty of storage space for all of your bathroom essentials.
There is a spacious and well-equipped kitchen to the centre of the Buccaneer Cruiser. On one side, you’ll find a large worksurface with a large sink and an oven, grill and hob. There’s also plenty of storage space for supplies and cooking equipment and the whole area is well-lit. Opposite, you’ll find a generous 155L Dometic fridge-freezer and a built in microwave. You’ll have everything you need to whip up anything from a quick breakfast to the family favourites for dinner.
Buccaneer Cruiser Key Features
- All models 8ft-wide
- E&P Remote-control self-levelling – effortlessly level in just 2 minutes!
- AL-KO Chassis with AKS 3004 stabiliser and ATC
- ‘StrongLite Aluminium one-piece sides in ‘Diamond Silver’
- NEW Graphics
- 100W Solar panel
- Aero privacy flush-fit double-glazed side windows with pleated blinds and flyscreen
- Balanced wheels
- AL-KO Diamond Standard wheel lock(s)
- Spare wheel and underslung carrier
- External gas barbecue point with new easy-Slide chariot-style socket
- Exterior access locker door with 230V socket
- Shower and Rinse®
- Sky-Scape panoramic sunroof
- Stargazer rooflight
- Improved Alde 24-hr multi-programmable central and water heating system. Runs on gas, electric (up to 3.15KW) or both with new easy-to-use LCD touchscreen control with night-time display setting. Now with automotive-standard Glycol G13 Antifreeze coolant.
- UNIQUE Alde Underfloor Heating
- ALDE Load Monitor – never trip out your electrics!
- Grade III Thermal Insulation for year-round use
- Sumptuous 'Samarkand' ActivCare + Pet Friendly upholstery in hi-performance, lightweight construction, with 4 x co-ordinating scatter as standard and 4 x armrests as standard
- (Leather Upholstery option available)
- Stylish, improved low level LED lighting
- Duel fuel hob
- Multi-speed Omnivent
- 40L On-board water tank – gives 80L continuous water supply
- Aquasource water line
- EcoCamel water-saving shower
- Clothes dryer in shower cubicle
- Domestic-style heated towel rail
- Back-lit bathroom vanity mirror
- Retractable bed – creating 400mm extra floorspace in daytime mode
|Wheel Rim Size||5 1/2Jx14 5x112|
|Tyre Size||175/65 R14 90|
|Internal Length||6390mm / 21'10"|
|External Length||6980mm / 22'11"|
|Shipping Length||8160mm / 26'9"|
|Overall Width Inc Wing Mirrors||2450mm / 8'00"|
|Overall Height||2635mm / 8'8"|
|Maximum Headroom||1950mm / 6'5"|
|Internal Width||2308mm / 7'7"|
|Awning Size||10900mm / 35'9"|
|Front Beds||2 x Single 720mm x 1805mm 2'4" x 5'11" or 1 x Double 2120mm x 1435mm / 7'0" x 4'8"|
|Rear Beds||Fixed Double 1346mm x 1900mm / 4'5" x 6'3"|
|Maximum Hitch Weight||150kgs / 2.95cwt|
|Mass in Running Order||1766kgs / 34.76cwt|
|Maximum User Payload||159kgs / 3.13cwt|
|Plated M.T.P.L.M||1925kgs / 37.89cwt|
|Max M.T.P.L.M||2000kgs / 39.37cwt|
Props shown on this website are for photographic purposes only and are not included in the specification. Bed covers and additional scatter cushions shown are for demonstration purposes only, similar co-ordinating sets are available to purchase from us.