Hymer is credited within the motorhome industry with the invention of the panel van. The Hymer Van is an ultra-compact semi-integrated vehicle which can fulfil the dual function of a motorhome and a second car. With an overall length of max. 5.99 metres, it is a very light and agile motorhome, making it easy to manoeuvre in traffic and tight spaces and you can park it virtually anywhere.
Fortunately, the compactness of the Hymer Van doesn’t mean you need to compromise on familiar motorhome comforts; indeed, the Hymer Van comes optimally equipped with innovative and modern bathroom, shower, bed and garage.
- Weight: 3.500 – 3.850 kg
- Length: 5,45 m – 5,99 m
- Width: 2,22 m
- Height: 2,77 m
- Berths + SA: 2 + 1
- Available in 4 different exterior designs
- Light, slender and manoeuvrable thanks to an outside width of 2.22 m
- AL-KO lightweight frame with independent wheel suspension
- All tanks and service installations insulated and heated
- Large garage with 100 cm internal loading height
- Seitz S7 framed windows