All servicing at Adventure Leisure Vehicles is handled by trained, experienced and approved professionals. We are an NCC (National Caravan Council) ‘Approved Workshop’. This scheme is a joint enterprise between the NCC (National Caravan Council), The Caravan Club and The Camping and Caravanning Club. It is the benchmark for motorhome and touring caravan servicing.
Servicing is offered for European specification Airstreams, T@B’s, Kip's, Knaus and all Hymer caravans as well as Hymer Motor home habitation checks.
We will gladly support T@B, Kip and Eriba customers who have purchased their vehicles elsewhere, but find our locations more convenient for service.
We have expert knowledge of caravan construction and systems, having designed and fitted out all the European Airstreams ourselves, in our Cumbria factory since 2006.
We can obtain parts from Airstream, Knaus-Tabbert and Hymer as required.
Our technicians are trained in chassis maintenance, habitation checks and at least one technician in each location is ACOPS gas certified.
Servicing pricing shown below includes labour and sundries (incl. one shot hub nuts) but excludes other parts, if any out of the ordinary parts are found to be required you will be notified before costs are incurred:
- Airstream single axle service: £475 incl. VAT
- Airstream twin axle service: £525 incl. VAT
- Twin axel caravan service £245 Incl. VAT
- Van Conversion motorhome habitation and system service £195 Incl. VAT
- Coach built motorhome habitation and system service £225 Incl. VAT
- TAG Axel habitation and system service £245 Incl. VAT
- Eriba, Kip & T@B servicing: £225 incl. VAT
- Eriba, Kip & T@B damp check for water ingress warranty: £125 incl. VAT
To request a service appointment, or for technical advice, please contact:
Bob Ewart, Service Manager
Mike Wysocki: Service Assistant Manager:
Telephone Number 01539 624141