ERIBA touring caravans have achieved cult status from their beginnings in the 1950's. For over 50 years, the steel skeleton construction principle has combined with an aerodynamic shape to provide a super smart, easy-to-tow home for people who yearn to see distant places. Lightweight construction, compact dimensions and a low overall height, achieved by integrating a rising roof. Its perfect towing characteristics are legendary.
The lowered height and V-shaped frontal aerodynamics give ERIBA Touring an unfair advantage over anything else - they look, and are very cool and cute. All Eriba Touring models are now made by Hymer in Bad Waldsee, Germany, to their legendary build-quality standards, with a superb fit and finish, both inside and out. In their "Pop Up' Trailer class, the Eriba Touring ironically stands head and shoulders over anything else.
We love them, and so do the legions of Touring owners across Europe. The steel frame and insulated quality gives such strength and solidity not found in anything short of an aluminium framed Airstream. Indeed some of our Airstream owners started their Touring careers with a cute ERIBA Touring and progressed to a mighty Airstream.
You can fully understand why such owners love the reputations and promise of longevity of both iconic brands; both are very cool camping trailers indeed. We are now delighted to represent ERIBA Touring, alongside Airstream, at our Tebay location.
ALL ERIBA TOURERS Feature:
- Aero styling with steel tubular frame construction
- Low overall height of 226cms with roof closed down
- Chassis with independent suspension and shock absorbers
- Automatic overrun brake system and automatic reverse
- Rising roof with 26mm sandwich insulation and 2 pantograph hinges
- Standing height of 1.91m in the rising roof
- GFRP rear lamp cluster mount
- Movement sensitive awning light
- Exterior mount for interior table to be used for "alfresco" dining
- Full matching awnings available upon request